New from the Boone and Crockett Club
Records of North American
The most complete book of trophy records and info on America’s favorite game species was recently released in October 2012 in its fifth edition from the world’s foremost authority on native North American big game records keeping.
- Additional 4,692 whitetail entries from the previous edition.
- New 8” x 10” format with easy-to-read trophy listings and hardcover for long-term durability.
- Improved, high-quality maps of whitetail trophy entries by county for each state.
- Pull-out, poster-size color map of the U.S. – measuring 24 x 36 inches-with entries by county. Suitable for framing. Not sold separately.
- Photos of state and provincial records, along with dozens of field photos of trophy whitetail deer, including a 32-page full-color section of the best field photos from the past decade.
"We are living in the ‘Golden Age of Whitetail Deer Hunting'. Doubt it? Look at the size of this book and especially the many listings for trophy bucks taken recently from across the whitetail’s range—truly a huge success story for North American big game management!” said Larry Weishuhn, professional member of Boone and Crockett Club, hunter, wildlife biologist, outdoor writer and television host known as “Mr. Whitetail".