Every three years, Boone and Crockett Club's publications and records programs work hand-in-hand to release a new Big Game Awards book. Our newest edition includes more than four 4,000 trophy big-game entries and nearly 100 trophy stories.
Only 2,500 copies were printed. Once they are sold out, no more will be printed.
Of all of B&C's records books, this particular series stands out, thanks to the inclusion of the stories behind the top trophies that were recognized at the 29th Big Game Awards Trophy Exhibit and Banquet. After you've had a chance to relive the adventures these sportsmen had in the field, take some time to look through and study the trophy data the Club's Big Game Records Program has gathered from 2013 through 2015. These listings are a testament to the successes achieved by our state and provincial game departments in managing North American wildlife. Plus, this scientific data offers insights into planning your next hunting trip. It's valuable information for both sportsmen and game managers alike.
This new edition includes:
- An in-depth review of the top-scoring trophies displayed at the 29th Awards Program.
- Data for over 4,200 big game entries in 37 categories that include key measurements, final B&C score, gross B&C score, locality and year taken, entry period rank, and name(s) of the hunter and owner.
- True adventure hunting stories and photos about 98 award-winning, big-game trophies.
- B&C score charts with measurements from the top trophies.
- Special full-color section featuring 60 of the best field photos.
- Hardcover with dust jacket only. No paperback edition will be available.
- Includes all B&C trophy entries accepted between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2015.
- Over 500 B&W photographs and 60 color photographs.
- 7 x 9 inches
- 736 pages
Associate Member Price $43.95
Your Price $54.95