YOU'RE GONNA NEED A BIGGER WALL.
Learn the secrets to bag more and bigger bucks from the best-known name in big game hunting.
In this time of evolving deer population dynamics and new technologies, today’s whitetail hunter needs the most up-to-date tactics and information in order to succeed in the field. So North America’s premier wildlife conservation organization collaborated with the world’s leading deer experts to assemble this definitive whitetail hunting resource. Packed with real-world strategies and exclusive data, Boone and Crockett Club’s Complete Guide to Hunting Whitetails promises to improve hunting success for beginning and seasoned hunters alike.
• Hunters face a dizzying array of hunting products and advice. This guide cuts through the clutter and provides proven, straightforward strategies.
• Learn the specific tactics employed by hunters who boast multiple record-book whitetails (like contributor Ken Hayworth shown above standing in front of his wall of deer), as well as the most recognized and respected whitetail deer experts in North America.
• The only book on the market featuring data compiled through B&C’s world-renowned records-keeping program, including best dates, times, and weather conditions to harvest a trophy buck, along with interesting data on methods of harvest and calibers used by successful whitetail hunters.
Also includes illustrated sections explaining how to:
• Estimate a whitetail’s score prior to pulling the trigger,
• Score whitetail antlers with detailed drawings and in-depth instructions from B&C’s top measuring experts,
• Place the perfect shot in order to improve your success in the field, and
• Age whitetail deer on the hoof with tips and dozens of full-color photographs of live deer.
- 6 x 9 paperback
- 272 Pages
- Nearly 200 color photographs
- 20+ Illustrations
- Over a dozen charts and graphs
- $19.95 plus S&H
B&C Associates pay only $15.95
Also available as an eBook from Amazon, Apple, Barnes and Noble, and other eBook retailers
"In a crowded field, B&C's Complete Guide to Hunting Whitetails is a trophy that truly stands out from the herd. Comprehensive but also a good read, this publication should become the go-to book for the avid deer hunter."
Doug Painter – Sporting Classics Magazine
Associate Publisher & Editorial Advisor
Boone and Crockett Club | Toll-Free 888/840-4868
Retailers: Contact National Book Network at 800-462-6420