On-line Trophy Search

Join Today!


Jason 1996
Kansas Question
December 7, 2011


I have attached a picture of a buck that I took in Kansas in 1996. It has a inside spread of 25inches and is a 6x5, to put the picture into perspective the right browtine is 12 inches and the left is 9 1/2 inches.

I would like to have it professionally scored, can you tell me who I can call or where I can get this scored.




Jason, you can go on the Boone and Crockett Club's website - lefthand column under "I Need Help Finding." There is a drop down that will lead you to a page where you type in your state name and a list of B&C Official Measurers will pop up. Locate the one closest to you and give him or her a call to arrange for a scoring. There's no charge. OMs are trained volunteers who will be happy to score your trophy.


< Back to Archive
< Back main Trophy Watch

© 2017 Boone and Crockett Club ® | Acceptable Use and Privacy Policy